If your marriage or relationship is in difficulties, or you are not sure whether to separate or whether your separation is likely to be permanent, or even if you are in dispute with a former partner concerning your children, Wade & Davies can advise you as to your rights and the options that are available to you. The end of a relationship or the breakup of a marriage can be a stressful time for all parties involved. You may be concerned about your current financial and property arrangements and how this will affect any children you may have. You will also be concerned about the costs of a separation or divorce. As Solicitors, we are duty bound to treat in confidence all matters that you discuss with us.
We cover the following areas of Family Law:
- Advice regarding mediation
- Divorce – Fixed Fee Divorce is available
- Separation – where you choose not to proceed with divorce at this stage or where you have not been married
- Civil partnerships dissolution
- Co-habitation disputes (splitting up from your partner when you are not married)
- Financial and property settlements
- Variation of existing maintenance orders
- Disputes as to residence, contact and other issues concerning children
- Child support
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Change of name
At Wade & Davies we will endeavour to avoid the animosity and adversity that such disputes can involve and to guide you towards the most amicable solution to your problems. The Family Department offer a comprehensive service with competitive prices and a sympathetic ear.